Supported by team of trained staffs, we are able to offer Bus Door Rubber Seal to the clients. Due to its weather proof nature and durability, this seal is widely used for sealing bus doors. Under the supervision of our skilled professionals, the provided seal is manufactured using the finest quality rubber and modish techniques at our premises. Along with this, the offered Bus Door Rubber Seal can be used for sealing purposes in railway, shipping and many more.
- High impact resistance
- High flexible
- Resistant to high temperature
- Simple installation
Bus Door Rubber Seal
Solid profiles are often known as EPDM Dense rubber profiles are made in different hardness as per customers specification and are used for the following application
- Windshields and fixed window panels
- Glazing rubbers for trucks and bus body building
- Glazing rubber for the containers sealing, railways, shipping application and other
- Glazing profiles for buildings and windows
- These are solid extruded profiles made of EPDM rubber with excellent ozone and temperature resistance properties and has good aesthetic features. They are tested as per ASTM/ISO/JIS standards.
80 Shore A
-20 to 80 Degree C